Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hakuna Matata!

I'm just popping in today to shout to my fellow bloggers off the cyberspace rooftop:

I'm still here!

Now comes the time I will resume my temporarily stunted running blog and you can expect more posts to come. Life got a bit hectic for a while, and I'm sure you all are likely familiar with the phrase, "So many things to do, so little time." But do not fear, the Breadcrumb Runner is here! I have not forsaken thee.

So, to borrow a classic phrase from The Lion King, hakuna matata ("No worries").

:)

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm so glad you're still going to be blogging because I was worried I'd found this awesome blog that nobody updates anymore!
    Did you have to take a break from running or just from blogging? Good luck getting back into it, either way :)

    ReplyDelete